ENERGY LEADERSHIP INDEX ASSESSMENT
Your Core Energy Determines Your Potential
Tap into inner and outer blocks
Unleash what is standing on the way
Increase sell awareness
Reduce your levels of stress
Be more at choice
Increase self confidence and self-esteem
Shifting Energy = Inspiring Leadership Ability
Raise your level of productivity, satisfaction, and fulfillment
IN THE NEWS
BUSINESS NEWS DAILY - Recognizing and Harnessing the 7 Levels of 'Energy Leadership'
Energy Leadership Index Assessment (E.L.I.) measures the current level of consciousness, Leadership ability, and current level of engagement and satisfaction.
The Energy Leadership Index (ELI) measures your level of conscious awareness on 2 scales: any given normal 'good' day as well as under stress, angry or upset.
The Energy Leadership Index was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the top 3 most important assessments every executive should take in order to optimize leadership skills, emotional intelligence, situational personal awareness + stress regulation. It is an equally powerful tool for any individual from a kid to an adult who can benefit from the same self-knowledge.
What is exactly Energy Leadership Index Assessment?
The Energy Leadership™ Index (ELI)* is an attitudinal web-based assessment tool that captures how an individual currently perceives and approaches work and life. ELI measures overall energy based on attitudes and beliefs.
The ELI offers deeper, less easily detected personal insights than are highlighted in other personality tests like StrengthsFinder, DISC, Myers Briggs, Enneagram etc.
ELI is the most effective and efficient tool to see how someone is leading, using the strengths, tapping into outer and inner unleashing what may be getting on the way to full potential, fulfillment, satisfaction and success.
With the awareness and insights gained through the Energy Leadership Index debrief, clients have the opportunity to reshape their attitudes and worldview and “transform who they are.”
After taking the ELI Assessment you receive a short report and an option of an extensive brief revealing below:
- Your typical energy on a good day and your reactions to stress (see 7 Levels of Energy here)
- Indicators of your current potential to motivate and inspire yourself and others
- Your potential leadership ability by your level of consciousness - your awareness about who you are, how you engage in life, and what life is about
- Specific filters you developed and how they influence your life and business
- Your ability to lead people, including yourself, to what positive, productive, and sustainable actions you could take
- How involved or engaged you are in your roles and tasks on the job and at home
- Uncovers thinking and perceptions that might be creating stress or holding you back from achieving your goal
- What affects your reaction and responses to situations and people
- Insights how you could control your thoughts and behaviors rather than have an automatic reaction inside a stressful situation
- Awareness that you have a choice and understanding how you could support others do the same
ELI takes approximately 20 - 30 minutes and leads people through rating themselves on their beliefs, self-perceptions, emotional reaction tendencies, and behavior patterns. The questionnaire is designed to measure the amount of anabolic and catabolic energy in a person’s core energy makeup, under both ideal and stressful circumstances. The more a person can reduce catabolic energy (destructive, draining, or resisting and works against a person) and increase anabolic energy (constructive, expanding, fueling, and creative, and works for a person), the higher their core energy will be.
After Core Energy Coaching people reported increased levels of life satisfaction across the board, in 14 distinct areas, from financial success and engagement at work to personal freedom and intimate relationships. There is clear evidence that Core Energy Coaching fulfills the promises it makes and sets people up for realizing more success in life and in work. You can read the full research paper here.
As people gently make these shifts with their Core Energy Coach, their self-confidence increases, self-esteem expands, and as a result they feel highly motivated to succeed. As they explore their deepest passions and motivators, a formula for radical and sustainable success is set in motion.
Through this transformational work, individuals can cultivate healthy, inspiring relationships, positive workplace dynamics, and pursue their greatest passions with ease.
Develop the innate ability to cultivate passionate, inspiring work environments and the shifts in business outcomes that many only dream of.
The ELI Package Includes:
The ELI assessment (takes 20-30 minutes)
A 19 page personalized Energy Leadership Report including:
– Graph 1: Your Energetic Profile
– Graph 2: Your Energetic Stress Reaction
– Your personal Average Resonating Level of Energy (ARL).
A 90 minute debriefing coaching session to review your results, what they mean as well as a detailed explanation of the 7 levels of resonating energy, on which the ELI is based.
Action steps to implement what you learned from the assessment into your personal + professional life
An electronic copy of your ELI report
360 ELI is available for the team and leadership, up to 25 participants
OFFER FOR EO MEMBERS & PARTNERS