Be inspired, learn and grow.
Get up and live to the fullest with Joana and Natalya on this podcast episode.
Shift your energy level to deal with anything that life throughs at you, from divorce to bankruptcy.
Go beyond borders and limitations.
Emotions, relationships with self and others.
Be an observer and a participant of your life, not being attached to the outcome.
Learn about the personal and entrepreneurial journey of Natalya Berdikyan, the founder of Life By Design Academy, discover what holds people back from reaching their full potential, how to manage and raise your energy to reach fulfillment, satisfaction, and success in all areas of life and business.
Found out about:
- 7 Levels of Energy
- Designing your life
- Fear isn't real
Listen to this Podcast with amazing David Mammano that helps thought leadership impact the world.
We continue the discussion about the different levels of energy and how to harness yours for maximum impact; on yourself, others, and the world!
'Tell Me Something Good'
- The journey and the ENERGY space
- LLL = Life-Long Learning
- Change is the only that's constant...Learn to embrace it
- Personal ENERGY and how important it is to harness it
- Thoughts connect to Feelings which connect to Actions
- Catabolic Energy vs. Anabolic Energy
- Don't "Fake it till you make it"..."Act as if"
- FEAR does not exist in the present
- Operating in a state of "FLOW"
20 min with incredible highly energetic Steven Nudelberg that helps others to 'Stay on The Ball and modernize sales processes.
Unique podcast episode with Thrive LOUD with Lou Diamond
- Feeling powerful vs being at the effect of life, situations, people
- Move through fear into courage
- Cultures, behaviors, and energy
- Connecting virtually: How to get the energy going?
- Tool to get back on the Thriving Track
A personal story that was never shared before got revealed by the grandmaster Mike DiCioccio, Founder and President of Social Chameleon.
Discover and experience:
- From childhood to here and now
- Curiosity doesn't kill the cat
- Gratitude for the Blue Skies
- Sustaining success and fulfillment
- Full potential and being present in the moment
- 'Act as if' vs 'Fake it till you make it'
- Attract what you are not what you want
- Ego ...
Listen to the interview with Shep Hyken is customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
This episode of Amazing Business Radio with Shep Hyken answers the following questions … and more:
- Does energy play a role in customer service and experience?
- What are the 7 levels of energy?
- Can internal or external factors influence a person’s energy?
- How do you manage energy to provide the best customer experience?
- What can block a person’s energy?