Feeling fear and resistance?
Time & Location
About The Event
During this webinar, Maaike will tell you how you can transform fear into meaningful momentum. This forceful momentum gives you the energy to create something positive in these times. For yourself and for your surroundings.
To support her clients in their challenges, such as the confrontation with (non) verbal resistance, unspoken fears and opposing interests, she studied Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT). This is a relatively new form of behavioral therapy that has a solid scientific basis. In the United States, the theory has been labeled "Evidence-based". The therapy takes its name from its main message: accept what you cannot control yourself and commit to taking the action that enriches your life.
- You get a new perspective on your feelings and emotions
- You will learn how to best deal with feelings of fear and resistance
- You will learn how to transform resistance and fear into a force that helps you manifest your dreams and goals
- Allow fear and resistance
- Appreciating fear and resistance
- Visualizing fear and resistance
Maaike Rotteveel, Entrepreneur, ACT Trainer, facilitator, Writer, Organisational Consultant
Event is free. Pay want you want.
We want to impact as many people as possible and make it accessible to everyone who is ready to make transformational changes.
The value is priceless. If you follow the steps, this process will change the way you think and act in your life and thus your current results.
If you want to contribute and give back, you are more than welcome to. 🙏