Experience financial freedom through abundance and prosperity
'The main cause of poverty is poverty thinking' - Mahatma Gandhi
How often do you hear ' I was not born rich so I have to work hard', 'I will be happy and secure when I win the lottery?', 'When that deal comes true I can relax and enjoy life', 'I am in the wrong business', 'Once I get a raise, or a new job I can have the lifestyle I want'...
What if there are no outer conditions that we have to meet in order to experience prosperity?
' You can have prosperity no matter what your present circumstances may be' - Emmet Fox
Are you ready to work on your belief system and implement a financial plan to which you can commit to get the financial abundance you desire?
Personal Finance Wheel
What are your beliefs about money?
- What is the first thing that comes up when you think about money?
- What are your feelings about abundance?
- What is 'enough' money to you?
- What is your biggest fear about money?
Reflect on your level of satisfaction on each of the below spikes and book a free session with a coach to help you move forward firstname.lastname@example.org
Attracting $ Abundance
Be absolutely clear and specific about what you want, know why you want it, and how much you want it.
Believe you can attain it, own it, and that you deserve it.
Believe and live as if you already have that which you desire. BE IT.
We are all created to experience prosperity and abundance. The coach will help you to create it.
- What do you think money it truly for?
- How do you use money and how does it use you?
- How attached to money are you?
- how do you measure success?
- How wise or unwise are your spending habits?
- How might money work for or against you?
- When have you ever felt guilty for having money?
- if money were a person you are in the relationship with, what kind of relationship would you be experiencing?
- When does money energies of drain you?
- What can money do for you?
'More than you may be aware, money is an extension of the person who uses it. Your thoughts and feelings color it, making it 'filthy lucre; or blessed divine substance. If you think positively and creatively about your money, you actually multiply its effectiveness. If you criticize and depreciate it, you actually tend to dissipate it and repel it from you.' - Eric Butterworth - Spiritual Economics
Energy attracts like energy. What we think expands. Your coach can help you understand how your financial portfolio is directly related to your mental portfolio. Using iPEC core energy coaching methodology we help you work on the mindset that will manifest into reality.
'Financial freedom is when you have power over your fears and anxieties instead of the other way around'. - Suze Orman
Financial freedom occurs when what you think, say, and do are all in alignment.
Some key issue that can be treated in this area are:
- Financial Habits
- Planning for the future
- Time management
- Business growth
- Facing fears
- Confidence, Talents, Strengths...