TALENT IDENTIFIER: WHAT TURNS YOU ON?
Have it all by doing what you are best at. Be successful and fulfilled by spending less time and energy using your talents.
We spend a lot of time and energy doing useless things. Sometimes consciously, if we are aware, unfortunately most of the time for the lack of knowing what we are meant to do, what we are best at.
Why would you choose to spend most of your life, time, energy doing what you are mediocre in? Or waste it just because others do?
Do you know what turns you on?
What sparks you?
What your 20% spike is, where your 20% of the time and energy brings you 80% of results and satisfaction?
Find your 20%
- What really excites you?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Imagine you will become famous, what sorts of things you can possibly be celebrated for?
- What is the single most distinguished thing about you, defines your individuality, what is so different?
- What will you be the most happiness and most fulfilled doing?
- What one thing I invest at and better at you know?
- What occupation or role you are best suited for?
- Think about a different new arena you may be excellent at? Long way removed from your current one. Be creative
- If you were to start a new venture that became amazingly successful what might that new enterprise be? Ask other people to give the answers about yourself.
Just do it
Identify your 20%
Do more of what you do best.
You will be passionate about your 20%.
Book Ref: 80/20 Principle. The Secret to success by achieving more with less - By Richard Koch