LIFE BY DESIGN
Awaken full potential in life and the workplace
WHY ELI ASSESSMENT?
Increase satisfaction & fulfillment
Access higher power and potential
Increase strengths & growth opportunities
Uncover blindspots & blocks
Reduce struggle and frustration
Increase energy and performance
Lower stress, tension and overwhelm
Improve relationships & health
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
'I highly recommend this assessment. It's changed my life and business.'
Joseph Frost, Co-Founder, yoCMO
'I have had a great one to one consultation that followed a group Energy Leadership workshop and individual Energy Leadership Index Assessment. After this consultation, I understood myself better, found what I truly love and found a sustainable solution for a peaceful life. If interested in exploring energy for yourself/your team, then I would highly recommend full consultation/services.'
Yash Dubal, Entrepreneur, Owner, Director, AY&J Solicitors (EO Member)
“The debrief of my assessment results helped me think deeply about how others perceive me. It encouraged me to engage with the feedback I had originally questioned. Questions were probing, and insights were spot on.”
Andy Slain, Leadership Coach, Slain Coaching
Do you or your organization want to get on the pathway to sustainable results and success?
What your life and workplace would look like if you could awaken your and your team's full potential?
Do you want to measure your's or your team's current level of potential, leadership ability, energy, consciousness, and current level of engagement and satisfaction?
Energy Leadership™ Index Assessment (E.L.I.) is a unique attitudinal/behavioral web-based tool that does exactly that and more.
ELI Assessment was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the top 3 most important assessments every executive should take in order to optimize leadership skills, emotional intelligence, situational personal awareness + stress regulation. It is an equally powerful tool for any individual from a kid to an adult who can benefit from the same self-knowledge. Find more media and science articles on assessment's validity and success here.
ELI Assessment offers deeper, less easily detected personal insights than are highlighted in other personality tests like StrengthsFinder, DISC, Myers Briggs, Enneagram etc.
ELI reveals the specific filters we’ve developed and how they influence our life and work. It also uncovers the thinking and perceptions that might be creating stress or holding us back from achieving our goals. After all, the ability to achieve success, happiness, and purpose happens when we are able to recognize and release internal challenges and blocks.
ELI is the most effective and efficient tool to see how someone is leading, using the strengths, tapping into outer and inner blocks, unleashing what may be getting on the way to full potential, fulfillment, satisfaction and success.
With the awareness and insights gained through the Energy Leadership Index debrief, participants have the opportunity to reshape their attitudes and worldview and “transform who they are.”
- How an individual perceives, approaches and shows up in various aspects of their life
- Overall energy based on attitudes and beliefs
- Potential leadership ability by level of consciousness – awareness about who they are and what life is about.
- Level of conscious awareness on 2 scales: any given normal 'good' day as well as under stress, angry or upset.- Ability to lead people, including themself, to take positive, productive, and sustainable action.
- Involvement or engagement in various roles and tasks on the job and at home.
- Energetic reaction to stress with the possibility to recognize and, if
desired, modify that reaction.
Transform your life and workplace into the one you envision.
What are the benefits?
- Gain awareness of the typical energy level /potential/ consciousness on a good day and under perceived stress.
Uncovers thinking and perceptions that might be creating stress or holding them back from achieving your goal
What affects their reaction and responses to situations and people
- Indicators of current potential to motivate and inspire self and others
- Potential leadership ability by their level of consciousness - their awareness about who they are, how they engage in life, and what life is about
- Specific filters they developed and how they influence their life and business
- Ability to lead people, including themself, followed by what positive, productive, and sustainable actions they could take
- How involved or engaged they are in their roles and tasks on the job and at home
- Insights on how they could control their thoughts and behaviors rather than have an automatic reaction to a stressful situation
- Awareness that they have a choice and understanding of how they could support others to do the same
- Multi-dimensional perspective on the leadership of self and others (360)
- Approach situations in ways that raise their levels of productivity, satisfaction, and fulfillment.
- Start of the Core Energy Coaching - the pathway to accomplishing your goals, sense of fulfillment, success, and satisfaction in any area of your life and business/work.
Energy Leadership Index (ELI) Assessment Package:
The ELI assessment (takes 20)
Leads people through rating themselves on their beliefs, self-perceptions, emotional reaction tendencies, and behavior patterns
A personalized Energy Leadership Report including:
Energetic Stress Reaction
Personal Average Resonating Level of Energy (ARL)
A 90 min debriefing session to review results including;
A detailed explanation of the 7 levels of resonating energy/consciouseness
Satisfaction survey results
Action steps to implement what you learned from the assessment into your personal + professional life
ELI 360 Assessment Package:
A four-part assessment system that provides a multi-dimensional perspective on leadership.
A robust understanding of participants' energetic makeup and how their self-perceptions align or differ from the perceptions of those around them.
Complete ELI Package +
36 leadership competencies for self-assessment
Objective 360 view on 36 leadership competencies (like communication and approach to change) from 25 raters autonomously (nominated team members/peers, manager, direct reports, friends, family/other stakeholders/interested parties in the workplace or at home). Assessment for raters takes 10-20'.
Highlights strengths and blindspots
Developmental areas and opportunities
Extra benefits: improved communication, team leadership, relationships, performance, wellbeing
These competencies and elements of the person's leadership style reflect their ability to adapt, coach, communicate, engage, inspire, and relate to those around them. These elements can be seen in regular interactions, as well as in situations where challenges and conflict may be occurring.
The assessment explores potential gaps in the way the participant rates themselves and the way the people around rate them, providing a chance to explore what’s going on energetically and where are opportunities for alignment and growth.
360 ELI Assessment of the team
Team training and alignment
Leadership Development Plans
People do not leave companies, they leave 'bad' leaders.
Create the culture and environment people would be florishing in,
taping into their potential and genius, collaborating,
creating and building the desired future.
This future and great conscious leadership starts now!
Connect with us to discuss the vision you have for yourself as a leader or your team, and explore how the Energy Leadership Index Assessment can help you and your team exceed expectations.
*ELI is the Intellectual Property of the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) and can be administered only by certified coaches like those of Life by Design Academy.