Empower change and decision-making with a 'safety net'
Want to make a small or big jump, change something and there are certain blocks, fears, doubts that stop you from moving forward?
- Start a new business/or change the job
- Start/Leave a relationship
- Quit smoking/drinking, change habits
- Hire or let go of a team member
- Move ...
Totally normal. One would love a 'safety net' to jump, know that someone catches you on the other side, feel comforting and comfortable. The thing people fear the most is the unknown.
- What if you knew what this unknown could be, prepare for it, minimise the risks?
- What is the worse case scenario?
- What is the worst thing that can happen?
- How realistic is that? What is real vs made up?
- What is the back up plan?
- What opportunities for growth are there from this experience?
Have a leap of faith and secure your parachute. This way your energy will be in the present and not worrying about the future (that is not real).
Below pain/gain model is a powerful tool for decision-making and change management. You can apply it for many situations where you are in doubt. If you need any additional support we are here to catch you.
Fill out the below by the following order: 1,4,2,3. The order below was meant to be as you see it.